Times, Locations, Activities
FRIDAY NIGHT EVENT: COCKTAIL PARTY AT DOE’S EATS, OCTOBER 9TH
- 6:00 – 8:00PM Cash Bar for Cocktails
- Check in at Welcome Table to pickup your name tag
- Doe’s Eat Place, located in the renovated Wortz Brewery at North 3rd and E Streets, is Fort Smith’s premiere steak house and is owned by Cole Goodman, who is graciously providing this venue and light appetizers for us!!
- To eat at Doe’s before, after, or during the cocktail party, make reservations by calling 479-784-9111
SATURDAY MORNING TOUR OF NORTHSIDE, 10:00AM,OCTOBER 10TH
- Tour a remarkably changed but still recognizable NHS!!
SATURDAY NIGHT EVENT: HARDSCRABBLE COUNTRY CLUB, OCTOBER 10TH
- 6:00 – 7:00PM Cash Bar for Cocktails
- Check in at Welcome Table if you have not already picked up your name tag
- 7:00 – 8:30PM Dinner (Serve yourself from premiere buffet, then sit where you like) Welcome: Dwain Cromwell; Alma Mater (a capella – we’ll see); open mike memories
- 8:30 – 10:30PM (11:00PM at latest – we’re old!!) Dancing to Badger (You should recall them from 10 years ago!!)
Room Accommodation Information
Places to Stay
Refer to "Northside High School Class of 65 Reunion" when making reservations